In this article you will learn how to:
- Log in to webmail
- Compose a new message
- Redirect email messages to an external email address
- Set up vacation auto-response emails
- Add a contact to the webmail address book
- Add batch contacts to the webmail address book
You can use a web browser from any location with an Internet connection to read and send email for your Business Catalyst email account.
- Do one of the following:
Log in to the Administration Console of your site and select Web Mail from the toolbar menu that displays your user name.
Note: This method requires site administration access.
Enter mail.yourdomain.com in the address bar of your web browser.
- Enter your email address and password, then click Log In to Webmail.
- Click New in the upper-left corner of the webmail interface.
- Enter the recipients email address, the subject, and the content of the email.
- Click Send.
You can configure Business Catalyst to automatically reply to emails sent to your email address. This feature is useful when you're unable to check and reply to your emails at a particular time.
- Select Settings > Mail and then click the Vacation tab.
- Check the Enable Vacation Message checkbox and enter the content of your auto-reply email.
- Click Save to apply your changes.
Be sure to disable auto-response when you're able to reply to emails again.
The webmail feature includes the option to save contact information in the address book.
- Click the Add Contact icon next to the Address Book option.
- Enter the contact's information and click Save.